Bose L1 Model II System with B2 Bass Module is a compact and portable PA system that delivers full range reproduction with clear sound and excellent coverage. Ideal for solo musicians, bands and vocal applications. High-quality sound system for an auditorium for up to 300 people.
- Spatial Dispersion ™ and Articulated Array® speaker technology in the speaker produces wide, even sound coverage.
- 24 small drivers are arranged by using Articulated Array® technology in a space that is slim, vertical – creating nearly 180 & deg horizontal coverage and consistent tone balancing.
- Built-in power bench power amplifiers provide clean and precise amplification for the L1® Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® stand power port for digital audio and connection to the ToneMatch® sound engine
- Analog input, control bar and signal/LED clip for line analog input via 0.63 cm TRS phone cable – suitable for instruments or other audio sources: DJ mixers, MP3 players and more.
- Bass output module for amplified bass output signal to module B1 / B2
- The L1® system automatically adjusts the EQs appropriately when the bass modules are
- The interlocking design of lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker and cable stands – installation takes only a few minutes
- Retractable legs provide stability for efficient performance of the speakers.
- Bass module with highly efficient B2 design offers two 10“drivers with high performance and high excursion that create deep and powerful bass
- L1® Model II upper speaker: 110.5 x 9 cm x 10.5 cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II bottom speaker: 110.5 × 9 cm × 10.5 cm (H × W × D)
- L1® Model II stand: 12.8 × 26.2 cm × 69.2 cm (H × W × D)
- B2 bass module: 59.4 x 33.8 cm x 48 cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II upper speaker: 7.4 kg
- L1® Model II bottom speaker: 7.9 kg
- L1® Model II stand: 10.7 kg
- B2 bass module: 20.41 kg